With the demand of heavy machinery within the industrial sector of the Province of Quebec; often, these machines require the construction of a heavily reinforced concrete foundation to support the mass of the expensive machinery. Les Services de Béton Universel Ltée will construct the reinforced concrete machine base according to specifications; meeting all the requirements for steel & concrete.
The following is the scope of work required when building a concrete machine base & or concrete foundation pit:
- Saw-cut the existing concrete floor into easily manageable blocks;
- Remove the concrete blocks from the job site;
- Excavate to the required depth;
- Supply and place required reinforcing steel;
- Form work;
- Supply, place & compact crushed stone.
- Supply, place & finish concrete.
- Seal the newly placed concrete.